Waiver & Safety Rules
Max Weight 260 lbs / 117 kgs
Head in to Get In, Feet Out to Get Out, Once Inside the Ball Avoid the Holes.
• By purchasing time and entering these activities you are releasing the Owner, Operators, and BUMP AND ROLL LLC. From liability for any accidents resulting from these activities or accidents on or around these activities.
• All “Safety Rules for Inflatables” will apply to these activities.
• Head in to get In
• Feet out to get out
• Be Careful with avoiding the holes
• Only One Participant per Ball.
• NO Shoes of Any Kind Inside the Ball.
• Socks Must be worn to use Ball.
• Remove All Shoes before using Ball.
• NO Jumping or Climbing On the Ball.
• NO Food or Drinks of any kind Inside the Ball.
• NO Participant Under the Age of 3 Years Old.
• NO Chasing After the Ball.
• NO Pets Allowed Inside the Ball.
• Please Remove Any and All Sharp Objects including Jewelry from your Person and Clothing Before Using the Zorb / Human Hamster Ball.
• Maximum Weight Load is 260 Pounds / 117 kgs per Zorb / Human Hamster Ball.
• No Running Over People with Zorb Ball / Human Hamster Ball.
• Owner, Operators, and BUMP AND ROLL LLC. are NOT responsible for any Loss or Damage to items brought or left on the premises.
• Do NOT Kick the Balls – Individuals will be Financially Responsible for any damages
• Damage Fees range from $50 to $75
• At Bump And Rolls Discretion Participants time or rental time can be Forfeited if Waiver/Rules are NOT being followed – NO Refund
• Using Ball on Hills is Not Recommended for Small Children
• Always Enter & Exit in Shallow Water.
• Zorb / Human Hamster Ball is NOT a Life Saving Device.
• Land Area Must Be Free of Rocks, Sticks, and Branches.
PLEASE Do NOT take part in this activity if any of the following apply to you:
• Back or Neck Issues / Problems.
• High Blood pressure.
• Bone or Joint Issues.
• Tendon Issues.
• Any Heart Conditions or Issues.
• Any Respiratory Issues / Problems.
• Any serious injuries within the last 12 months.
• Motion Sickness.
• Intoxication from Alcoholic Beverages or Under the Influence of Drugs.
• NO Participant / Individual 2 years or younger.
• Discontinue Use If Dizziness or Nausea Occurs.
• Adult Supervision is Recommended.
• Parent or Legal Guardian must be present for children Ages 3 to 5 to assist children while using the ball. (Assist Child with Entering, Rolling, and Exiting the Ball).
• Parent or Legal Guardian are responsible for their children.
• Participate at your own risk.
Violation of The Rules Will Void Agreement with No Refund of Time – (Ball Will Be Returned to Lessor/Operator/Owner)
Please provide at least 20 Feet by 20 Feet of space for each ball with at least 18-foot-high clearance from tree branches and other obstructions for the bounce house. Please ask about space requirements for other types of units.
Make sure there are no underground irrigation pipes and/or buried telephone cables or electric lines close to the perimeter of the bounce site. We will use metal stakes 24” – 40” to secure the unit. Bump and Roll LLC. is not responsible for any damage when stakes are used.
Clear the site of all sharp sticks, animal waste, large rocks and other large debris. If animal waste must be removed, please cover the spot to protect our equipment from any residue. On hard surfaces like driveways or parking lots, please sweep the area clean.
The bounce site should be relatively level. No more than a 6inch slope per 10 feet.
A standard 110V outlet within 50 feet of where the unit will be located is required for operation. This must be a dedicated circuit not be shared with any other equipment.
Please be present at the time of delivery and pick up.
A clear path of at least 3 feet wide is necessary for delivery of inflatables.
I Have Read & Understand The Waiver/Rules.
SIGN NAME _______________________________________________
PRINT NAME _______________________________________________
Photograph & Video Release Form
I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:
• Social Media
• Website Content / YouTube
By signing this release, I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet or other media.
There is No time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings.
By signing this form I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby. I hereby release any and all claims against any person or organization utilizing this material for marketing purposes.
Street Address/P.O. Box________________________________________
Prov/Postal Code/Zip Code______________________________________
Phone ___________________________ Fax _______________________
If this release is obtained from a presenter under the age of 19, then the signature of that presenter’s parent or legal guardian is also required.
Parent’s Signature_____________________ Date____________________________
Violating any of the Rules Will Void the Participant and Guest Agreement With No Refund Of Time
(Ball Will Be Returned to Lessor/Operator/Owner)
I Have Read & Understand The Rules.